Nationally accredited, the College of Education accepts responsibility for the futures of students and educators. Our graduates enter schools ready to embrace a diverse and changing society.
To inspire lifelong learning and professional engagement through racial consciousness, social justice, and inclusion within a global context.
Minnesota State University, Mankato is an innovative, student-centered learning community that values:
- Integrity and respect in the way we conduct ourselves;
- Diversity in who we are and what we do;
- Access to our programs and services that create opportunities for all to pursue their dreams;
- Responsibility to those we serve by providing an education that inspires solutions to society's challenges and;
- Excellence in our academic and non-academic pursuits.
To prepare professionals through research and evidence-based practices who demonstrate excellence in their profession.