The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences is your gateway to a variety of careers and the chance to change the world, In all of our programs, you can explore a dynamic body of knowledge, engage in service and learning, collaborate with faculty and community partners, develop critical thinking skills and graduate ready to apply your big ideas to real-world needs.
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences is a community of diverse learners seeking to understand and transform the social world through inquiry, inspiration, service and innovation.
- Diversity Our uniqueness as individuals and as a collective is an asset and serves as a source of strength.
- Learning The foundation of knowledge as both a valued end and a means to success.
- Engagement Passion, involvement, critical thinking and collaboration are nurtured among all learners.
- Equity The assurance of access, belonging, and opportunity shapes our approach and our actions.
- Innovation Creativity advances knowledge through research and scholarship for improving lives.
- Integrity Ethics and honesty guide our curriculum, values, words, and actions.